| Courses and Schedules
| Onsite Courses
| Online Courses
| Home Study Course
| This Class May Qualify for:
Best Training School and NORMI Partner with Infraspection Institute for Member Training. Read More
On The Air
Radio Commercial is released.
Continuing Education Units
Best Training School is now offering accredited CEU credits for the States of Louisiana, Florida, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, and more!
Best Training School will tailor our classes to fit your requirements by offering the credibility, credentials, and training your company needs.
| Specialized Training
|Specialized Training where the curriculum is customized for your individual staff, business, association, or organization is available through
BestTrainingSchool.com by request.
We are able to tailor our classes to fit your requirements by offering the credibility, credentials, and training your company needs.
CMI - NORMI™ Certified Mold Inspector
"In many cases, probably upwards to 80% or more of the homes we are in, an IAQ/Mold Inspection is performed and remediation is unnecessary. Sanitization is less expensive, less
invasive, and less destructive to the home/office. Once the Certified Inspector determines the extent of the IAQ/Mold problems, he may legitimately suggest this protocol and assist his
client in expediting the solution. By partnering with the homeowner to establish a lifestyle that substantially reduces the possibility of proliferating IAQ/Mold problems, a healthier
environment is established and maintained for the homeowner and his family."
D. Douglas Hoffman, Executive Director of NORMI.org
Take advantage of this opportunity to "build a business by helping people" and get your NORMI IAQ/Mold Certification today.
Come spend eight of the most enlightening hours of your career with the Mold Inspection School and get your NORMI IAQ/Mold Inspector Certificate, too!
NORMI™ Certified IAQ/Mold Inspector
This is an entry level course to introduce the new inspector to the industry and may not be used for state licensure.
The NORMI™ Certified IAQ/Mold Inspector will
- learn the FIVE ACCEPTED TESTING TECHNIQUES that are used as the standard for developing an accurate evaluation of the indoor air quality of an environment,
- learn how to use the ASSESSMENT INTERVIEW PROCESS to develop a clear and concise IAQ Profile for determining a solution protocol, and
- learn how to write the SANITIZATION PROTOCOL by understanding how to differentiate between "Sanitization" and "Remediation" so the consumer can be correctly directed toward the
proper solution to their Indoor Air Quality issues. When sanitization is preferred, the inspector may, at his discretion, offer solutions to avoid the possible future of a more
costly remediation process.
The NORMI™ Business Model teaches entrepreneurs how to BE IN BUSINESS THE VERY NEXT DAY so this is a fast-paced intensive
training program for the aggressive professional. As a NORMI Certified IAQ/Mold Inspector, you will be armed with every tool you
need to succeed.
What is COVERED in your 8 Hour Day:
- Coffee and Bars
- MORNING SESSION
- The Industry/Problem/Solutions for IAQ/Mold Problems (It is a HUGE market, everywhere!)
- IAQ/MOLD Overview of Entire Class (What we WILL and WON'T be doing)
- The Sanitization Industry as our niche (You have 100% of the market available to you)
- AFTERNOON SESSION
- The Briefcase (Tools of the Trade)
- Mold Assessment and Testing Techniques (How To)
- IAQ/Mold Screening Kits
- Petri Dish Testing
- Air-O-Cell Testing
- Tape List Testing
- Moisture Meter Readings
- Laboratory Reports
- Range Brochure Evaluation (To help with your evaluation)
- Interpretation of Inspection (Developing the IAQ Profile)
- Proposals for Solution (Sanitization or Remediation)
- Contract for Work (Avoiding Liability Concerns)
- Post Remediation Testing (Clearance Testing results in more sales!)
- The NORMI Code of Ethics
PROVIDED with CERTIFIED CLASS FEE:
- FREE Attendance Listing at the NORMI Website (Converted to Full Listing when Certified)
- FREE Business Forms Templates (Downloadable for Website)
- FREE Mold Screening Kit (provided by EnviroScreening.com) $100
- FREE Online Support to help you SUCCEED (Priceless)
- FREE Mold-Free Construction™ (eBook Version)
- ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP Benefits Available
COURSE PRICE VARIES DEPENDING ON LOCATION
NOTE: NORMI Certification pricing includes testing supplies and Final Project processing fees